This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Camida Limited is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its user community. The intent of this privacy statement is to detail the information Camida Limited may gather about individuals who visit its website and how that information is used. You should read this statement carefully before using the website.
Camida Limited uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which Camida Limited believes may be of interest to you and your business. In you making initial contact you consent to Camida Limited maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. Camida Limited also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, Camida Limited will be acting on the instruction of its client, and will work hard to ensure that the client is fully GDPR compliant.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Name & Job Title, Contact Information including email addresses, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. Camida Limited may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Camida Limited may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
We also collect statistical data via the website, which allows us to assess the number of visitors to the website and to identify what page is viewed most frequently.
You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Please note that this website initializes Google Analytics with the setting anonymizeIp. This guarantees anonymised data collection by masking the last part of your IP address.
Link to Third Party Sites
Please note that this policy applies only to the Camida Limited and not to the websites of other companies or organisations to which we provide links. Any third-party websites are viewed at your own risk.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet Camida Limited contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries, or provide services requested directly by you.
Legitimate interests pursued by Camida Limited and/or its clients
To promote the services offered by Camida Limited and/or to market the services and/or products offered by Camida Limited to existing clients and prospective clients.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Camida Limited processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us.
Camida Limited may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Camida Limited requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Statement and GDPR.
Camida Limited do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement without your consent. However, Camida Limited may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. Camida Limited may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Camida Limited, its clients and/or the wider community.
Camida Limited will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed in accordance with Camida Limited Data Retention Policy.
Data is held in Ireland using different (multiple) servers. Camida Limited does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Camida Limited is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Camida Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Camida Limited at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Camida Limited) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the designated privacy representative, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Camida Limited or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Camida Limited will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Camida Limited is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the address further below.
Link to Third Party Sites
Please note that this statement applies only to the Camida Limited website and not to the websites of other companies or organisations to which we provide links. Any third-party websites are viewed at your own risk.
Changes to Privacy Statement
Camida Limited may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. It is advisable that you review this Privacy Statement regularly for any such changes.
This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of Ireland and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Camida Limited or its partners, you have the right to complain to Camida Limited. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Co. Tipperary, E91 YV66
Telephone +353 52 6125455 or email: email@example.com
Data Protection Regulator
Co. Laois, R32 AP23
Telephone +353 76 1104800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org